Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


My favourite piece of technology is my Cellular phone .It´s a Sony Ericsson W200i and I can do with my cell all that I like!
I can listen to music (with headphones!), taking and looking a lot of photos because have a very extensive memory and keeping me communicated with my loved ones. It have an important use when I call to my house to say that I will not arrive!! =D
I bought it do approximately a year and some months, have a precise size to take it to all sides with me. Now the model it´s not so recent (but even it´s on sale in the stores) For that reason it´s not so showy for the thieves, which is very advantageous when I have to call in Santa Rosa subway. xD
I like it for all those reasons, it´s very useful and if you keep several functions at the same time.
My life without it would be not the same, I wouldn´t have photos of nice or funny moments because I don´t take with me all the days my camera and would be so boring without listening to music.

I love my cell ♥!



Regards!

1 comment:

  1. hi, i know that cell phone, i thonk it is great, because have a good memory:)
    and have a lot of pictures (of you and.. me:$)

    an that^^
    y see you:))^^
    bye

    ReplyDelete