Sunday, May 31, 2009

A photograph that I Like


This is a photo that I really like and that brings me on a lot of memories. It was took by my friend, Alejandra, because she does not like the photos, in the summer of 2006.
I appear in the photo with my friends Verónica (and her little monkey) and Edhel (with her handbag) in a traffic sign that is in the entrance of the called town Pisco Elqui, at the Valley of the Elqui.
It was a very entertaining journey and with a lot of adventures, because we came up with it from one day to another going out knowing the Fourth Region, because we were on vacation in La Serena.
We went out to “mochilear” and we had to “making finger” and although in a beginning we were afraid, soon we discovered that the people of the place was very kind with us, and they got surprised that four girls be alone.
We went over a lot of towns, but our end purpose was to go to the astronomic observatory Mamalluca, it was really great!
I like very much this photo, because that summer was very intense and I spent it very well with people that I want very much.





regards!!

1 comment:

  1. hi^^
    thats a good trip^^
    i think that "mochilear " is the best way to learn geography XD,but i never go to any place u.u
    but,I continue being a young man, and you too:$

    :)

    bye:)

    ReplyDelete